- Clean label in bakery products through process (2019) The World of Food ingredients, Dec. 36-7.
- Australian wheat in the SE Asian bread market: Part 1 – overview (2019) S.P. Cauvain and L. Cato. Baking+biscuit international, 5, 18-22.
- Baking Technology and Nutrition: Towards a Healthier World (2019) S.P. Cauvain and R.H. Clark. Wiley, Oxford, UK.
- Reducing salt and sodium in bread and other baked products (2019) In (eds. C. Beeren, K. Groves and P.M. Titoria) Reducing salt in Foods, 2nd ed. Elsevier, 213-229.
- Making Cakes and Cookies Healthier (2019) Baking + Biscuit, 29-19, 60-62.
- Sugar reduction in Bakery: Up to the Challenge? (2019) S.P. Cauvain and R.H. Clark. The World of Food Ingredients, Feb. 47-50.
- Improving the processing of dough to bread (2018) baking+biscuit International year book, 36-41.
- How to orchestrate bakery reformulation success (2017) The World of Food Ingredients, June, 38, 40-2.
- Bakery formulation: How to cope with the salt reduction dilemma. (2016)
The World of Food Ingredients, June, 28, 30, 32.
- Bread and other bakery products (2016)
In (ed. P. Subramaniam) The stability and shelf life of food, 2nd edn. pp.431-460, Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge, UK.
- Cookies, Biscuits and Crackers: Formulation, Processing and Characteristics (2016)
In: Wrigley, C., Corke, H., and Seetharaman, K., Faubion, J., (eds.) Encyclopedia of Food Grains, 2nd Edition, pp. 37-43. Oxford: Academic Press.
- Sour Dough Technology. (2016)
In: Wrigley, C., Corke, H., and Seetharaman, K., Faubion, J., (eds.) Encyclopedia of Food Grains, 2nd Edition, pp. 25-29. Oxford: Academic Press.
- Bread: Breadmaking Processes. (2016)
In: Caballero, B., Finglas, P., and Toldrá, F. (eds.) The Encyclopedia of Food and Health vol. 1, pp. 478-483. Oxford: Academic Press.
- A review of some aspects of the practical importance of assessing flour quality
(2015) Cereal Technology 03/2015, 128-137.
- Puff pastry and trends in fat reduction: an update
(2015) International Journal of Food Science and Technology
- Frozen dough and par-baked products
(2014) In Ed. W. Zhou, Bakery Products Science and Technology, Wiley-Blackwell, 523-538.
- Measuring cell structure to understand bread quality
(2013) Cereal Technology
- Assessing bakery functionality
(2012) The World of Food Ingredients, April/May